BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2011年6月4日星期六

I'm Back^^

I admit that I really long time din update this blog..


cause I always updates my status at another blog..

I'm just wanna say sorry to all my friends..

this few day I really feel pressure on my study my education

I really want to gave up at that time..

cause I can't do it better

I try hard but this too difficult for me..

I HATE MATH!!!

this is all that I can say

I really HATE Math..!!!

because of math i need to give up?

I think that before..

but I can't!!!

I want graduate !!I want my Certificate!!!

I want a easier life in future!!

and because support by my brother

it's because he really love me

and hope that I can make my life better

after I graduate from Uni..~

thanks my beloved and lovely bro..

I love You Muchie Muchie ^^

I will try my best even I know that will hurt me badly

I promise you!okay..

I din go back home long time jor..

I miss you all ,my dear family members xD

would you all miss me too??x)

I hope that you all will miss me more..

mum, remember take care yourself..

I dun want heard any sick from their mouth

You know!!!

Dad, I want hug you 99..

I never hug you before...

can I hug you on next time..

even 1 time also enough for me:(

Dad,Mum..Love you so much much~~~~

the love more than I can sayxD

bro,you are the oldest 1

so,you must take care all of them..

you know??dun worried about me..

I'm fine here at all^^

and my beloved and lovely sis

three of you must be 乖乖 yar!!

can not argue with each other..can??

promise me!!!Please..

and hor....

tell you all a good things...

my supplementary exam already pass..

and I will be back to Lipis on next week

wait for me yar=)


I LOVE YOU ALL..*hug hug*
Miss you all here..

I love chit chat with you all when I gonna sleeping on every times


and joke together..laugh loudly together..

I miss that moment deeply :'(

Papa,Mama,Bro and Sis...

I really love you all deeply...

Deeper than I can't describe.. :)

0 comments: